mydittolife is your secure storage point that lets you track to your glucose data from web browsers on laptops and PCs. By logging onto your account you unlock huge feature we couldn’t fit into a phone like detailed calendar views with results and photos as well as tag sorting and custom date ranges for graphs. The website is more than just a place to view your glucose data. We've put together a collection of links to medical sites and bloggers that we feel do a good job explaining what diabetes is, what you might expect with your diagnosis, and how others are living with the various types of diabetes. Whether you've been newly diagnosed with diabetes or you've been managing your health for years we hope you’ll join us at mydittolife.com by downloading the app and creating an account today.
- Toggle color coding on the graph
- Hide graph data points based on before meal, after meal, and random entries
- Hide graph data points based on whether they are within your set range or not.
- Set custom date ranges with a calendar pull down image
- Zooming functionality for the graph view
- Access your data anywhere, any-time. Share your information via e-mail with your medical professional, family members and caregivers.
- Generate Daily/Weekly/Monthly PDF Results with logbook style and snapshots
- Generate Daily/Weekly/Monthly CSV Results with Glucose Meter information
- Display daily details within calendar
- Quick snapshot thumbnail view on mouse over to any entry
- View data by monthly, weekly, or daily view
- View list format entries and graph data on same page
- Access links to diabetes information from around the internet
- Customer service and status tracking